Thursday, December 15, 2011

* Gift Certificates for Xmas *

Give the gift that keeps on giving: The gift of music!
Slip a Voice Lab certificate for a lesson or four into your daughter, son, mother, father, lover or friend's stocking.
This is a special, original and fun gift idea for the holidays and I promise 1000% satisfaction!
* Singing Circle Certificates are also available *
Email me and let me know your name, the 'gifted' person's name, and the amount of lessons desired.
Paypal payment is preferred. I will then email you the easy-to-print gorgeous certificate (see sample below) and ... voila! There is your last minute, awesome holiday present.
Questions? Email me through thevoicelab(dot)com.
Dreaming of a White Christmas and sincerely yours,
Lucia
Sing and Be Merry...ho-ho-hoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment